Not the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Edition rules, but an incredible simulation!
roll 3d6 for each. (Optional rule: roll 4d6 and throw out the lowest)
Every Four levels you add one to a chosen stat.
- Sexual Intensity 1d100 (how interested you are in sex/susceptible to seduction)
- Size 3d6
- Melee Attack = STR Bonus + Level
- Missile Attack = DEX Bonus + Level
- Defense = DEX Bonus - Armor Penalty + Level
- Init = DEX Bonus - Armor Penalty
The classes that characters can belong to
Every three levels you advance entitles you to one feat. Everyone gets a feat at first level. Humans get one extra feat at first level.
Certain classes gain access to spells, listed in [DiendiSpells
INIT: At the beginning of combat roll for Init. 1d20 + bonuses Highest goes first.
in order, Roll to Hit Attack Bonus + SuccessDice vs Defense + SuccessDice
If hits, roll damage. Subtract armor's [defence].